3.3

Our family loves coffee yogurt, but Dannon is the only line which sells it.Lately, we never see Dannon coffee yogurt in any of our Lee County Florida stores.

What has happened? Are you still making it? We'd like to know! We really miss our coffee yogurt.

Sincerely The Judy Van Dress and family.

If you are not going to make this flavor any more, can you tell us of another brand which supplies it? Is there a way that we can order coffee yogurt on line? Coffee yogurt is really the only flavor that we care to consume. You may send me a reply at judybird3@embarqmail.com.

My phone number is 239-542-4234. My address is 4414 S.W.

5th Place; Cape Coral,Fl.33914.Thank you, Judy

This person wrote the review because of "the loss of coffee flavored yogurt in local stores" of dannon yogurt from Dannon. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Dannon to have the product delivered.

The most disappointing in user's experience was disappearance of coffee yogurt. Author liked the most coffee yogurt. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Dannon for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Dannon?

Comments

Woburn, Massachusetts, United States #1177773

There are other brands I've started noticing and have tried but none can compare.I just came back from my local store that normally carries Dannon coffee yogurt but it's been replaced by Dannon Oikos Greek coffee yogurt.

I bought some, hoping it was the same, but it's NOT. The flavor and consistency is all wrong.

I am not happy.Or as Queen Victoria was known to say: "We are not pleased."

You get Dannon Coffein Yoghurt at Publix ...

Astrid Lorenz , Realtor Naples