Dannon pure yogurt tastes awful, chalky, aftertaste, bad flavor, thick areas.When you call to tell them you are throwing out a large new container.

They tell you probably don't like the new flavor and will only give you money off coupons for another one, not a full replacement. If you want a full replacement they need to talk to a manager and make an exception.

Save yourself the hassle and buy a different brand of yogurt, where the company stands behind their products with a good attitude.I will prefer to buy from a different brand from now on.

Review about: Dannon Yogurt.

Had an Experience with Dannon?

Comments

Saginaw, Michigan, United States #820236

I loved Dannon pure. I have a hard time finding a yogurt that I like the texture and flavor of and was delighted to find dannon pure after Yoplus disappeared.

I think if anyone had an issue with Dannon pure, it was because they weren't used to real yogurt.

Raleigh, North Carolina, United States #618941

I'm in the same boat with most of you.Loved dannon pure now can't find it.

I bert if enough people called about out they would bring it back.

Niagara Falls, Ontario, Canada #592364

If the lid of the yogurt is elevated like a half moon, don't buy it.That is an indication things have gone off.

Why are you wasting space on this website for a 35c container of yogurt?

To try to get free stuff.Lady, get over it

Aguadilla, Aguadilla, Puerto Rico #592357

I think.. well Im pretty sure is the most decent yogurt in the market (well known branded) I buy Organic yogurt and Danon Pure is the only that have yogurt quality... Other commercial brand are awfull and cant be named yogurt at all they are gelatin

I think.. well Im pretty sure is the most decent yogurt in the market (well known branded) I buy Organic yogurt and Danon Pure is the only that have yogurt quality... Other commercial brand are awfull and can be named yogurt at all they are gelatin

I think Dannon Pure is the best yogurt I have ever had and.Now I can't find it.

I have tried many yogurts and this one is the best.

to Anonymous Wallingford, Connecticut, United States #601529

I agree, they are the best yogurts with no artificial Ingredients which is so rare to find!All other brands either have gelatin, sucralose or both.

And they are affordable compare to the Greek yogurts.Unfortunately, they disappeared from the shelf of the supermarket where I used to buy them all the time, which leaves me with absolutely no other yogurts that I would buy...

Chicago, Illinois, United States #580090

I actually think Pure Yogurt are the best tasting yogurt out there right now and I've tried them all......

to Anonymous Canton, Ohio, United States #616308

Danon Pure yogurt is the best.It is almost impossible to find natural yogurt in this country.

People think that yogurt needs all these additives, when it does not. It is yogurt. The consistency of yogurt is not thick unless they either strained it (Greek yogurt) or added a ton of thickeners. Yuck.

Some fruit and small amount of sugar, real sugar, is all that is needed. And now I cannot find Danon Pure anywhere. Consumers have dictated what these companies sell.

People like me, are in the minority.So additives and corn syrup it is for our yogurt.

to kdill Manassas, Virginia, United States #631178

I too was in the same boat with Dannon Pure.I loved it and it has disappeared.

I did find a new favorite though... Stonyfield Blends Organic.

Not too expensive (a bit higher than the Dannon) and still good for you with a great taste.Not sure why they don't sell the Pure anymore but, I am hoping it is not for health reasons because my kids ate a ton of it.