Yuk!!! Dannon Light & Fit is made with the harsh-tasting sugar substitute Aspartame so this product tastes like an auto lubricant. Why don't they just fire the Product Manager who thought a yogurt tasting like artificial chemicals is okay to be named Light & Fit? Are we suppose to want to be light and fit so much that we are suppose to totally ignore the horrible and long-lasting chemical aftertaste? And are we suppose to totally ignore the fact that Aspartame was once banned by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration because of cancer toxicity, but was vigorously lobbied back into food products by Bush cohort Donald Rumsfeld, the former CEO of Searle, the conglomerate that manufactured Aspartame?

Dannon Light & Fit is poison. Go ahead, taste it. And then avoid it.

SEE FOR YOURSELF:

AND SEE ONLINE THE DISTURBING DOCUMENTARY Sweet Misery ABOUT THE WAY RUMSFELD RELENTLESSLY PRESSURED ASPARTAME BACK INTO OUR FOOD CHAIN.

Review about: Dannon Yogurt.

Had an Experience with Dannon?

Comments

Roseville, California, United States #669309

I agree!!Horrible tasting product.

Had a strong chemical flavor which actually made my mouth burn.I threw away the other 2 containers I bought.