Chambers, Arizona

What has Dannon done to my yogurt?I just got the new Light & Fit Yogurt with the so-called "great new taste." They have added 20 calories, 4 grams of sugar in the form of fructose, acesulfame K (don't know what that is) and ASPARTAME (in other words, Nutrasweet).

Aspartame? What are they thinking? The product used to just have sucralose (Splenda). Now they're dumping even more chemicals in it and has that chemical, fake-sugar taste I don't like.

I used to think Dannon was reasonably health-conscious. I don't anymore.

I'm taking the product back to the store for a refund.

Review about: Dannon Yogurt.

Had an Experience with Dannon?

Comments

Clementon, New Jersey, United States #800185

The new Dannon taste of the regular (not the Light & Fit) has changed as well.It now has an aftertaste like it has fake sugar in it (although it is not on the label.

I have bought ONLY Dannon yogurt for YEARS.I will no longer be buying it.

Harrisburg, Pennsylvania, United States #585895

Phenylalanine can cause mental retardation, brain damage and seizures

The most comprehensive and longest human study ­ spanning 22 years ­ that has ever looked at aspartame toxicity. The study evaluates the effect between aspartame intake and cancer, and they found a clear association between aspartame consumption and non-Hodgkin's Lymphoma and leukemia.

Adverse health effects from sucralose have been reported by people around the globe, from gastrointestinal problems, seizures, dizziness, migraines, blurred vision, weight gain,and blood sugar elevation to allergic reactions.

All in Dannon yogurt...and it tastes gross too.

I wish these companies would leave products alone.Light and Fit was fine!

Why change it?

I agree!I don't want anymore chemicals in the yogurt.

I NEVER TAKE THE DANON YOGURT, BECAUSE THEY ADDED ASPARTAME, BAD DANON !! :cry :( :? :x :sigh

Yeah the new Light and Fit sucks. This used to be my favorite snack but it tastes sickly sweet now. I won't be buying it anymore if they stick with this new recipe.

Nuuk, Vestgronland, Greenland #28679